I think the books/materials I borrowed are overdue. How much would I owe?
Last Updated: Jul 31, 2014 | 30 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
If items checked by you are not turned in on or before the scheduled due date, they are considered to be overdue and fines will be added to your library account.
- Fines on overdue items are $ .25 per day.
- Reserve material are $1.00 for each hour item is overdue.
- Patrons will have their borrowing privileges suspended when their items are overdue or they have fines of any amount.
- Notices on overdue materials will be sent out every Friday for 3 weeks as a reminder to return material.
- After the third overdue notice the item will be marked lost, and a bill will be sent to the current address in the University system for the price of the item plus a $30.00 processing fee.