Skip to Questions

Pumerantz Library FAQ's

Useful Tip: When asking a question please provide as much detail as possible.

Where can office calls take place?

Last Updated: Jul 05, 2012  |  6 Views
Topics: Office Calls

Was this helpful? 0   0


For one-on-one service, a reference librarian can visit you at your departmental office or laboratory. For small group meetings, arrangements should be made by the college's resource scheduler to meet at a university meeting room. The library's resource scheduler will make arrangements to use the library's teaching lab.

Answered by Rudy R. BarrerasBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Contact Us!

    Pumerantz Library

    Want to ask us now? Chat with us.
    Chat with a Librarian