Answered By: Alicia Prosser Last Updated: Oct 25, 2018 Views: 20
Answered By: Alicia Prosser
Last Updated: Oct 25, 2018 Views: 20
Holds may be placed on library materials that are checked out and on items showing an available status in the Online Catalog. Please be aware that:
- Items will be held for two days at the Circulation Desk on the first floor.
- An item may not be renewed if there is a wait list for the item.
- There is a limit of five active holds at any one time.
- Holds may be placed on the circulating collection which excludes Media Lab, Reserve and Reference items.
- Holds should be canceled by the requestor in-person, by phone or online if the item is no longer needed.