Answered By: Alicia Prosser
Last Updated: Dec 06, 2018     Views: 23

As a clinical faculty you can use our interlibrary loan/document delivery (ILL/DD) service. However, you need to register with our ILL/DD website called ILLiad. To register, use the First Time User Registration.

For more information on what the library can provide clinical faculty, please see the Western University Clinical Faculty - Library Services information page.