Can a student get a print book sent to them?
As an off campus student you may request to have the book mailed to you. This service is called books by mail and you initate the service by filling in an interlibrary loan form in ILLiad using the book function. Here are some details:
- The Library mails the books to students on rotations at no charge.
- Students are responsible for the cost of return postage.
- Books are generally sent out within 48 hours via UPS.
- There is a limit of two items.
- Distance and rotation students have a six week checkout with one renewal.
- Items returned late will be charged a $.25 late fee per day.
- Click here to go to the ILLiad log in page.
Attached is a link to a tutorial on how to do this. Click on the card that says how to have book from the library sent to students.