Answered By: Kelli Hines Last Updated: Aug 10, 2021 Views: 559
Answered By: Kelli Hines
Last Updated: Aug 10, 2021 Views: 559
- Remove the program from your computer. Drag EndNote to the trash and empty the trash.
- Close all browsers
- Open a browser that is NOT SAFARI.
- In the NON-SAFARI browser, click on this link: https://www.westernu.edu/library/library-electronic-resources/library-endnote/
- Click to download the most current version for Mac.
- Unzip the EndNote installation package before you run the installation file, otherwise you will be asked for a product key.
- When you download EndNote make sure you save the file to your computer. EndNote is saved to your computer as a zipped package (Endnote20.zip).
- Right click on the package and select the "Extract all" option. (See image under "Links & Files" below) This will create a new folder called Endnote20.
- Inside the new folder will be an installation file (EN20Inst.msi) and a license file. Run the installation file from the new folder.
- Uninstall EndNote from you computer
- Then go to http://www.westernu.edu/library/library-electronic-resources/library-endnote/ and download the program again
- Click on the EndNote20_Windows installer zip file
- A screen should appear with a tab in the top Ribbon that says Extract - Compressed Folder Tools. (See image "Links & Files" below) Double click on Extract all in that ribbon. This should download the software without asking for a product key.
If you have already downloaded EndNote twice, contact email@example.com to have your download count reset.